Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hello friend


 I made a card earlier with the new clear card stock that is heat resistant and just had to make another.  It opens up a whole new world of possibilities - now I can have sentiments on top of textured elements!  Here I played with some embossing paste on a stitched layer from MFT Blueprint 13.  I first sponged a small area with Peacock Feathers and then added some paste to an even smaller section with the Tim Holtz Harlequin stencil.  I used black detail embossing powder on top of heat resistant clear cardstock for my Hello friend sentiment from Verve.  The Verve Banner Bundle die set was perfect for cutting out my sentiment. I used 1/8 Scor-tape to adhere the banner to the the PoppyStamps Delaney Butterfly.  The Delaney Buterfly was colored with blue and green gelatos and brushed with the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.  

Diana Nguyen, Verve, Poppystamps, butterfly, embossing paste

That then was then popped up with small Joy! foam pads and I added a white PoppyStamps Cheviot Butterfly on top of the Delaney.  A smattering of sequins complete my card.



Hope you like it!


4 comments:

  1. So fabulous! Love that layered butterfly and the scattered sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale rogue, ruffian there nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale underworld, let thirteen Street peace. cheap I thought, no wonder your kid so to curry favor with me, nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale gantry, nike free og 2014 sale now thirteen Street is your world, also requested sale good control of thirteen street punks, it really is because to see through my identity. cheap always nike free run australia sale hypocritical, nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale laughed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!