Monday, March 9, 2015

CCNS75: Blossom like the Crocus

Hi, I'm sharing with you an Easter card for this week's On the Edge challenge.  I do apologize for the photograph being lopsided but it's hard to not get too much glare on the clear acetate.  In real life I think it looks pretty neat!

For my background, I used several layers:  the base is the stitched die from MFT Blueprint 13 that I then embossed with Dainty LifeStyle Crafts embossing folder.  I then used the scalloped edge from the Spellinders A2 Curved Borders set on pink designer paper designer paper, another two of the dies from the same set on white card stock, then finally another two from my blue/green designer paper. It sounds like a lot of work but it went very quickly and the layered look is well worth it, I think.  It's also the first time I've used every die in a set on one card!  :)  My finishing touches were the white Memory Box Fresh Foliage and a fussy cut image from ODBD Earth's Gladdest Day colored with Copics.  The clear acetate was embossed with black detail embossing powder and cut out with the banner tag from MFT Blueprint 13.  



I hope you like it and thank you so much for looking!

Challenge I am playing in:



1 comment:

  1. hello Diana! wow, stunning card, luv the design! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!