Thursday, March 5, 2015

Proverbs 3:5-6

I was really overwhelmed by how many people liked and commented on my Genesis page on the Journaling Bible facebook page.  How wonderfully encouraging this group is!  And as I read other posts, I noticed that many of you mentioned being on a budget or not having the best penmanship.  So I wanted to give back to this great community. I had done this piece many years ago and I decided to take a picture of it to give away as a freebie.  I tested it by printing it on vellum and doing my first tip-in.  I really like that I have an "older" piece in my new journaling Bible.  My walk with Christ as has been ongoing so this was meaningful to me.  Anyway, I hope you like it.

Diana Nguyen, Proverbs, Bible Journaling, Illustrated Faith, calligraphy

So this is my first time doing a freebie and I'm not that tech savvy.  I guess you just click on the picture below and save it?  Let me know if it works and what you think!  

Diana Nguyen, Proverbs, Bible Journaling, Illustrated Faith, calligraphy

I'd love it if you'd follow me on facebook, Pinterest, or subscribed to my blog!  All options are on the sidebar.  Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a message!