Friday, April 3, 2015

Bright Thanks

Popping in to share a quick card I made today.  I used the stitched circle and large rectangle from MFT Blueprint 13 along with the Lawn Fawn Louie lower case alphabets.  


Lawn Fawn, CAS, Diana Nguyen

The six elements immediately made me think of the 6 letters for thanks.  It was also the perfect opportunity to use all those pretty colored metal craft sheets from Add A Little Dazzle.  At first I only had the letters and the circles popped up on the card but it was a little too CAS for me.  I went through my stash of sequins and found (almost) matching sequins to bling it up a bit. 

Lawn Fawn, CAS, Diana Nguyen

Hope you like it!  Thank you so much for looking and have a great weekend.  May your Easter be blessed. 

Challenges I am playing in:



  CHALLENGE #69 COLOR CHALLENGE 




8 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on that sketch. Love the shiny, bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the clean style! Thanks for joining in at Dazzling Diva Challenge!
    Martha Lucia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this great use of the metal to. Thanks for joining in at Add a little dazzle Dazzling divas challenge.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute, Diana! Great way to use that sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Add a Little Dazzle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never cease to amaze me! Thanks for participating in the Dazzling Diva Challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with for next week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Great colors and detail.... so perfect for CTS #117!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colorful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!