Sunday, September 6, 2015

Whee - Guest Designing for SSnS!


Happy Sunday Morning!  I hope this finds you having a great start to the week.  I'm so excited to share with you that I will be a Guest Design Team member for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for the next two months!  I love their stamps and Korin's mission statement:  Sharing the love of Christ through paper crafting.  So I was thrilled when she asked me to join them.

I was so excited I made two cards for my post today. They are both on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog but I'll share one here and if you wouldn't mind, hop on over there to see the other and leave me some love!  Thanks so much!

Diana Nguyen, Sweet n Sassy Stamps, SnSS, shaker, Christmas, card, Joy to the World


Challenge I am playing in:  


5 comments:

  1. Sweet card Diana! The background is fantastic and I love the font of the word joy! Also great colors! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! So excited to be designing with you this month at SNSS and ODBD :-) Love the background and the shaker element on this fun card- we can have JOY because of the gift of JESUS :-) Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest designing with Sweet 'n Sassy!! What a great company!
    Your card is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week, don't forget to play along for our 200th challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!!! I love the rich red and navy colors on your shaker card! So excited to be designing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous!!! I love the rich red and navy colors on your shaker card! So excited to be designing with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!