Hello! I made a Christmas card for this week's Ornament Challenge.
Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Joy
1. Die cut a stitched rectangle using MFT Blueprints 13.
2. Smoosh the two green distress inks on bottom left of rectangle.
3. Die cut Memory Box Loopy Loop Wreath out of glittered red card stock.
4. Die cut Memory Box Cabrini ornament out of white card stock, the Shimmer Sheetz, and glittered red card stock.
5. Glue die cuts on card.
6. Stamp and die cut sentiment out of white card stock and pop up on card.