Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I hope you have some fun plans that include family, friends, and food! Our family tradition is to put up the Christmas tree and decorations the Friday after Thanksgiving. I love decorating for this beautiful season.
So to ring in this weekend, here's a card featuring a sentiment that proclaims the real reason for the season for Christian believers everywhere.
ODBD Sparkling Snowflakes stamp set
ODBD Jingle Bells stamp set
ODBD Splendorous Stars die set
ODBD Stitched Ovals dies
ODBD Lovely Leaves
Distress Ink Broken China
1. Die cut white card stock with stitched die from Splendorous Stars die set and blue card stock with largest rectangle die from Spellbinders matting basics A.
2. Stamp image and color with watercolor brush markers.3. Clear emboss snowflakes and sponge with Broken China.
4. Stamp sentiment and die cut with stitched oval.
5. Leave in die to sponge edges and pop on card.
6. Add greenery and rhinestones around ovals.
And please check out my other CT sisters for more wonderful inspiration:
To see all the projects created for this challenge or to join in the fun click here. You have until November 29, 2015 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to win a $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on our next challenge post. Please do not post on Flicker as many of us do not have the ability to comment on your cards nor can we spotlight your cards on the blog.