Monday, November 9, 2015

Happy Birthday, Sweet 'n Sassy!

Hello!  Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Blog hop!  All month long Sweet 'n Sassy is celebrating its 8th birthday with lots of prizes, specials, and inspiration.  You can find lots of eye candy and enabling helps on the blog and the facebook page!


Today I combined my first stamp set that I got from Sweet 'n Sassy called Nature Silhouettes and newest (to me) called The Future.  I am in love with the gorgeous sunsets this time of the year so I combined these two sets to make the card below with some masking.   I hope you like it!




Also, please remember that there is a free shipping special running until the 12th:


Use code:  BDAYFREESHIP

And if that's not enough, there will also be a GRAND PRIZE OF AN $80 PRIZE PACK awarded to one random person who comments throughout the blog hop.  Below you can find the links of all the Design Team members on the blog hop in case you miss anyone.  Thank you so much for joining us!