Hello! I hope you have all your gifts wrapped and ready, that you arrive at your destination safely, or if you're hosting - you're done cleaning and prepping so that you can enjoy Christmas with family and friends. One last tag to share with you today - it would work well as a Christmas tag (if you're in need of one in these last moments) or you can stick in on a card and send it anytime during the winter.
MFT cross-stitch Rectangle dies
Broken China distress ink
1. Create tag by die cutting a rectangle and circle with MFT dies.
2. Sponge around edges with Broken China distress ink.
3. Stencil tiny snowflakes on tag. Set aside to dry.
4. Die cut winterberries die out of watercolor paper and color.
5. Adhere to tag and add ribbons.
Challenges I am playing in: