Monday, February 8, 2016

CCNS123: Give thanks

Have you checked out the deals at the CCNS on-line store lately?  This is the last month of challenges so I hope you can play along!  This week's challenge is Lilacs and Lace - and I took it very literally!

For my lacy background, I used ODBD Beautiful Borders against some paper from the ODBD Easter Card 2016 Paper collection.  The sentiment from ODBD Many Thanks set  is stamped in black, die cut with a frame from the ODBD Vintage Flourish Pattern with the edges sponged.  To make my lilacs, I used the Martha Stewart hydrangea punch on some scrap purply/blue paper; the stem is the string from the ODBD Happy Birthday die set, and leaves from ODBD Fancy Foliage die set.  The same paper used to make the flowers was also used as a base matting layer with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A to pull all the purples together.


As always, I do hope you like it and can play along!


Challenge I am playing in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!