Friday, June 10, 2016

Scripty thanks

I am loving this new stencil I got from Stamplorations:  Bubble Dance.  I think there are lots of possibilities with it.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it so I just started it by sponging in some of my favorite Distress Inks colors:  Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Squeezed Lemonade and Shaded Lilac.  After removing the sheet from the stencil, I also sponged the edges and then cut the layer in half on a diagonal.

I wasn't sure if I wanted a white background or teal so I did both - the beauty of cutting it up! 



I die cut the Scripty Thanks from Lawn Fawn 4 times each and stacked them together.  I felt the card was too flat and I do love stacking up my die cuts.


So do you prefer the teal background or white background?


Challenges I am playing in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!