Saturday, June 11, 2016

You Bless Me So

I've been playing with favorite techniques so I might as well break out one of my favorite layouts too.  I love the simple popping up of a colored centerpiece.  

The easiest way to do this is to stamp your images where you want it on your bottom layer. Then die-cut out the center and color it.  I then mat the center and pop it up - it hides the fact that there is an empty space underneath that layer but it looks like I lined up the images perfectly!

Diana Nguyen, You Bless Me So, Our Daily Bread Designs, Fragrance, rose, cas, card

I am just loving this You Bless Me So set from ODBD!  It's been perfect for "just saying hi" kind of card to send to friends.   I also stamped the rose inside - so easy but it really dresses up the inside.



Challenges I am playing in:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!