Tuesday, January 3, 2017

All the flowers

Welcome to my post for the Shining the Light Challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs.  It's a color challenge this month and I went with the different shades of purple to make my monochromatic card.  I started by stamping in Versamark the wildflower branch from the Seeds of Today stamp set.  The inner rectangle was clear embossed and then sponged with purple inks and the bottom layer was silver embossed.  I also added a purple Bitty Butterfly.  I love the continuation of the pattern from one layer to the other.  


Here's the color palette!  I hope you can play along.  And if you'd like more inspiration, please check out by my talented Challenge Team sisters ChrisJulie, and Robin.  Remember that you have until February 3rd to link to the ODBD blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!