Monday, January 16, 2017

ODBD February Pre-Order

Hello!  Are you ready for the next holiday?  It's Valentine's Day and ODBD is having a special pre-order on some gorgeous love themed stamps and dies.  But these aren't just for Valentine's Day (though we do want you to have them in time to create some beautiful projects for your loved ones.)  The Gable boxes can be for any reason - birthdays, wedding favors, treat boxes - the only limit is your imagination.  

My first project is using the Gable boxes with the Heavenly Heart insets and other heart dies to make this great treat box.  Before I put the box together, I sponged the score lines for a softer feel to the box.  I then added the red and white hearts as accents.



Isn't it just adorable?  And in case you were wondering, the die fits a regular Big Shot though you do want to use at least a 6" wide sheet to cut it out.


My second project is a CAS card using the same  color palette. I just love that Tulip Heart die!  I placed a red heart behind it to emphasize the heart cutout in the middle.


Thank you so much for looking and I do hope that your loved ones will be pleased with whatever you make them!

See our DT posts for more inspiration!
 Lisa * Grace * Cathy * Lori * Diana * Robin * Julie 
Dawn * Helen * Chris


Just a note - the individual items will NOT be available for Pre-Order, only the bundled items shown below.



Get your pre-orders HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!