Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Like wildflowers


Today I am sharing a favorite technique of mine for a card I made for the Color Challenge at ODBD.  I used a sheet from the Whimsical Wildflowers and die cut a rectangle out of the center.  It's a great optical illusion with the continuation of the paper.  I then added a thin mat to the smaller rectangle and then popped it right back in to where it was.  I added some flowers and a white lacey die cut to highlight the white center with the quote.



Here's the color palette again!  I hope you can play along.  And if you'd like more inspiration, please check out by my talented Challenge Team sisters ChrisJulie, and Robin.  Remember that you have until February 3rd to link to the ODBD blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!