Tuesday, June 6, 2017

ODBD Color Challenge

So how many weddings have you attended?  Do they seem to all come at once for you?  I'm actually between wedding "seasons" but there is always anniversaries to celebrate.  I made this card for my stash from this month's release at Our Daily Bread Designs for the Shining the Light Color Challenge.


I am loving this background Scalloped Chain die - I paired it up with a soft pink background and silver glittery washi tape.  I continued with the silver theme by embossing the sentiment from the Happily Ever After stamp set with silver embossing powder.  I then die cut with the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and a simple embellishment - a heart from Ornate Hearts die set covered with the same glittery washi tape.



I hope you can play along with this month's challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge:  Color Challenge.  And if you'd like more inspiration, please check out by my talented Challenge Team sisters ChrisJulie, and Robin.  Remember that you have until July 1 to link to the ODBD blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!