Friday, October 20, 2017

ODBD October Release Reminder


Good morning! Have you seen all the new goodies from Our Daily Bread Designs? You can find the links to the November pre-order bundles here.  But first, here are some cards I made with the October release.

For the silver leaves in the background, I used the Stitched Leaves dies as an embossing element.  I used my Versamark ink pad to ink up the leaves and then carefully ran the dies using the embossing pads and sandwich on the Big Shot.  I then used silver embossing powder.  It's a great way to get more use out of your dies.  The spotlighted leaf is colored with reinkers and then a layer of ultra thick embossing powder over it gives it great shine and depth.


The second card is very straight forward just to show you how quick combining dies and papers can be to make a great card.  I love the new Rounded Rectangles dies and their coordinating Double Stitched Rounded Rectangles dies - I do love to mat my layers!



With the leftover paper, add a strip to the inside to match it to the front!


Thanks for looking and stay warm and cozy!

Check out the ODBD blog and Design Team for more inspiration!
Cathy * Dawn * Lisa * Sandee * Kathy * Lori * Diana








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!