Thursday, March 8, 2018

Find yourself a cup

Today I pulled out a couple of oldies but goodies... 

Ever since I saw this Find yourself a cup stamp, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  But then I got side tracked and never got to ink it up.  But today I sat down with purposeful intention and made this card that is perfect for old friends who might just happen to enjoy tea.



I used Distress Oxides to make a gradient of soft colors with which to die cut my teacup stack (by Poppystamps).  After carefully stamping my sentiment on the top right corner of my 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" white layer, I masked and sponged a line to make it look like my stack of cups were on a table.  I also added a bit of steam from the flourish die from the Calligraphic Elements 3 die set.


The best news about this oldie but goodie is that it is now a mounted stamp!  Yay!


Now I'm thinking this might be a cute little sign on a tiny easel next to some pretty tea cups.  Hmm...



Find Yourself a Cup - Mounted

Calligraphic Elements 3 - Metal Cutting Dies

Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!