Thursday, March 1, 2018

ODBD March Release

It takes a special kind of patience for planting spring bulbs.  I prefer some instant impact - if I've been working in my garden, I'd like to see a little more than freshly mounded dirt!  But I do plant bulbs and in the spring... wow, the sight of little green things poking up cheers me right up! Since our February has been so warm, I've already got signs of spring in my little garden.  Yay!  Even if you don't plant bulbs, you can too with the March release of ODBD.  And the great thing is - they can be of any color.  Lol!

So here is my take on this month's release.  I did a little bit of partial die cutting and some fussy cutting for this simple card below.  I hope you like it!



  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!