Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Quietfire Design and butterflies

It's been too long since I made a butterfly card so here's a whole trio of them!  I started by die cutting this very large Butterfly Aperture by Elizabeth Craft Designs on gray card stock of all colors.  As you know, I like to use ALL my die pieces the first one uses the negative on gray cardstock for a very subtle background.


The next two uses the gray positive die cut on white and then black.  Much more striking.


I especially love the black one.


As you can see, nothing goes so well with a beautiful butterfly than Quietfire Design A Way With Words.  Lots  of potential combinations - Be bold would have been my fourth card.

I realize I'm missing the negative to the other side of my butterfly but I messed up gluing some of those little pieces.  :(  The trick is to use Press and Seal to keep all the pieces and very carefully add a very thin layer of glue so it doesn't spread to where you don't want it.  Let dry and peel off the positive/negative.)  




Amazing Beautiful - Metal Cutting Dies
Amazing Beautiful (QF | ECD)

Blessings Prayers - Metal Cutting Dies

Blessings Prayers (QF | ECD)

Be Brave Bold Yourself - Metal Cutting Dies

Be Brave Bold Yourself (QF | ECD)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!