Monday, October 1, 2018

New Quietfire Design Christmas dies

It's time to get started on making those Christmas cards and these new dies by Suzanne Cannon of Quietfire Design (and also available from Elizabeth Craft Designs) will make them so very elegant!  


Merry Christmas Small is the original Merry Christmas in a reduced size and leaves space for another image on your card front.  Here I used the Flourished Candle in silver Mirror Cardstock.  I did die cut the candle out of white card stock to add some shading to the wax and color to the flame.





I first started by drawing a circle on my watercolor card base.  I then used different green Zig markers to make a subtle wreath background.   I then spritzed the page with water and the result was so pretty I kept it like you see in the final card.



(Full disclosure, I was going to die cut a wreath out but I liked how it turned out so I just left it there and turned it into a background.)

The Merry Christmas die was cut out of glittered red cardstock - it's a little dark in the picture but it has a nice subtle glitter look in real life.



You can combine any of the new releases below - and even more possibilities when you add other word dies by Suzanne!




To celebrate the new release, we're going to have a  
week long celebration and a giveaway!  

To be eligible to win, leave a comment on each blog post on the Quietfire Creations Blog from September 28th through to next Friday, October 5th, 2018.  We'll randomly choose three winners and send out one of the new dies to each winner!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!