Thursday, November 8, 2018

Stamping over watercolor background

My friend brought over this beautiful landscape silhouette stamp set by Sweet and Sassy Stamps and we found a card we wanted to case.  The original card looked like it might have been brayered or sponged but I tend to have a very heavy hand when I use inks.  So I used watercolors instead.  My friend Kelly and I also have learned that we should make more than one card of the same design (especially if we mess up on any one of the steps!) so on this we made two.  



The first one inked up much crisper on the mirror stamping (I used the Stamp of Life one) but for I could not get it to do it again for the second card.  So the water was not as calm on the second card. Lol!


The Bible verses are by Verve and Our Daily Bread Designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!