Friday, January 11, 2019

Creating a winter scene with dies

 It's biting cold today but no snow.  However, there is a forecast of snow on Saturday and Sunday which depresses my kids to no end.  If it's going to snow, it needs to be a weekday so they can miss school.  Haha!

It's not the same but I made a little snow scene myself in the craft room.  I really enjoyed making this and made a little video of it.  Still working on videos so I apologize for bad quality.  



As you can (hopefully) see, the dies work together really well for a sweet little scene.  After I glued everything down, I used a Signo white pen for the snow.


I made a couple of variations of the card - a "thanks" for one and a few with Bible verses for encouragement cards.   



Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!