Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Shoot for the moon

So how are those New Year resolutions coming for you?  Did you have big ones or just small, realistic ones?  No judgement here - I didn't even get around to making any!  

But I did make this card - apparently it advocates dreaming big but any dream will do!



This was a really quick card (apparently my kind of card lately).  I started with dark blue card stock and splattered gold and silver Finetec paint on it.  Instant starry night sky!  The moon? Even easier - take a hole punch and then offset it, punch, and you get a moon.

I added a trio of evergreens by Memory Box and added a large snow bank so that I would have room for this quote.   Hope you like it!





Soar Collection - Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!