Monday, March 11, 2019

Hippity Hoppity


Some snow attempted to waylaid my monthly crafty play date but we still managed to get in a few hours of play.  My friend brought over this this cute basket and between the two of us, we had enough dies to create this cute little scene.  Memory Box, My Favorite Things,  and Impression Obsession dies were used.  The tiny flower are from Elizabeth Craft Designs' Bougainvillea die and were perfect for replacing the dot of the "i" in the hippity hoppity - I can never find those things after I die cut them!


3 comments:

  1. I love your card and the dies you used do create the perfect scene! So glad you and your friend got together so you can share you card with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Sweet scene! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing CAS design and fabulous embellishments, simply an awesome card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni DT
    scrapyland.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!