Tuesday, March 19, 2019

You lift me up and so does organizing

I rearranged my craft room recently and with rearrangement comes finding scraps hidden in folders, boxes, lids, wherever I could stash them.  I had half finished backgrounds, embossed sheets, colored bits of stamped images - what a mess.  Today I'm sharing a card I made with the bits and pieces I found while cleaning - I only had to color the hot air balloon - the rest was already done.



I am sharing a couple of great ideas I've found to be super helpful in using up scraps.  I used cheap magazine holders to hold my scraps so that they are visible and easily accessible.  They are lined up on the wall on a (pretty empty) table and I've used more scraps this past month than I have in the whole of 2018.  (Lots and lots of roses were made!)



The other nifty idea is to use the pot holder from Ikea to store my different platforms - envelope maker, Misti folder, Tonic folder, etc.



Challenges I am playing in:



1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Diana, and thanks for the great organizational ideas - especially love the one for scraps! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!