Wednesday, March 20, 2019

CAS Hugs card

Morning!   Just popping in to share a very quick and simple card I made after cleaning up my craft room.  I had the wreath (Quietfire Design Wreath and Elements die set) and the Quietfire Design Hugs die cut already done so I just added a tan background (I do love the dark red and kraft color together even though it's not the spring-est combo out there!)

The little flowers are from the centers of the ECD bougainvillea die and the white flowers are from the Flourished Night Sky set.




Challenges I am playing in:



2 comments:

  1. Your CAS card is gorgeous! I agree about the dark red and kraft colors going so well together. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge #110. DId you notice that your card was a winner on the last challenge? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors on kraft paper are perfect. Great card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!