Thursday, March 21, 2019

Butterfly Curvy Keepsake Box


Way back when - over a decade ago - I was into scrapbooking and a friend gave me a stack of beautiful nursery themed paper.  I prefer digital scrapbooks now and still have those paper - which are actually quite perfect in their pastel prettiness as these little treat boxes with a butterfly on top.

The die is an old one from Stampin' Up - the Curvy Keepsake box - and comes together so quickly and easily.  The Memory Box Darla butterfly is just a bit bigger than the Tim Holtz butterfly so I thought that made a nice solid piecing for the under layer of the butterflies.  It's not quite Easter so this will have to be spring boxes that I must hand out quickly before I eat through all the chocolate!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!