Sunday, March 24, 2019

Mama Elephant and Vellum

Morning!  Thanks to a slight change in schedule and location, I now have 30 minutes each Tuesday to sit in the car and wait for my son.  Not enough time to drive home and back so I've taken to grabbing my container of Copics and stamped images to sit in the car and color.  I am actually loving this time to relax.

So this Mama Elephant set - SO CUTE - is one that I colored while waiting.  I sponged a very blue cloudy background - a little too heavy handed there so I added a framed vellum piece to soften it.  The frame was cut four times and the thicker the frame, the softer the effect - also a great way to adhere vellum and not see the adhesive.  

Simple and cute - perfect for the Simon Says Cute Challenge this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!