Friday, May 17, 2019

My first Quilling project

For Mother's Day, my boys got me a quilling kit so I spent some time playing with the basic shapes.  I made enough to form a very simple bouquet.  I definitely need more practice and less glue but despite being super time-consuming, it was rather addictive.  Oh, dear, like I need another hobby.  Let's just call this an extension to paper crafting.


Diana Nguyen, quilling, handmade card

I used Tombow Multi-media glue on a white card base I used MFT Stitched rectangle die.  I think quilling on a card is great because it's not really thick and all those layers should hold up pretty well if I were to mail it... except maybe those stems.

Diana Nguyen, quilling, handmade card

If you have any favorite youtube videos or instagrammers, please share!  I'd love to be better at this.


Challenge I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!