Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Something wonderful is about to happen

There must have been a challenge on Instagram about butterflies and rainbows - I saw a lot of cards on there with that theme - or I'm just drawn to those!  Here's my take on that theme - inspired by those same cards.


I made a rainbow wash with Zig clean color brush on watercolor paper and die cut the Butterflies spray from it.


 After stamping in the center of the panel, I die cut out the wreath to help place the butterflies in a circle.  I initially planned a circle without a wreath but I liked how the wreath tied the blank space together.


To fill in more of the blank spaces, I used my Copic markers to color some pearls in different colors.


This came together very quickly- lots of white space but colorful and with butterflies - my kind of card!



Always Believe - Mounted

Butterflies & Stars Sprays - Metal Cutting Dies

Rosebud Wreath & Elements - Metal Cutting Dies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!