Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Elegant Peace

Hello! I'm switching from the classic colors of Christmas to a more royal themed - purple!  The Peace die is by Quietfire Design and it is cut on silver mirror cardstock which is hard to photograph but so very shiny in real life.  I sponged a lavendar piece of cardstock with darker purples around the edges using Distress Inks, cut out the center with a rectangle die cut, matted it and popped it up in the center.


The Carter Bella branch dies were also cut out of silver mirror card stock and tucked behind the front panel.  I splattered some gold Fine-tec paint to add to my royal theme (Prince of Peace was on my mind) for this card.


Love how rich it turned out!


Peace - Metal Cutting Die

Peace (available at Quietfire Design and Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Challenges I am playing in:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!