Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Replenishing my Scripture card stash and the Daily Marker Challenge

There's an a daily coloring challenge on hosted by Kathy of the www.dailymarker.com.  Full disclosure - I'm great at starting these instagram challenges but life happens and things fall to the wayside.  But so far it's been really fun and pushed me to try different things.  

A favorite to color are always line drawings of botanicals.  This is a set called "What's up Buttercup?" by Honey-doo and I've had so much fun trying different colors and mediums.  And it was perfect for adding Bible verses from Verve on them.  


The above is Prisma colored pencils and then gold embossed.


This blue and grey card was white embossed first which looked beautiful as it was.  But I wanted to add some color so I went back and used Koi Clean Color Brush on it.  I could not used Copics because that would damage the white embossing and probably the Copics.




These last two were both Prismacolor color pencils and then gold and silver embossing respectively.



Challenges I am playing in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!