Monday, November 30, 2020

Baby Frame

I started my paper crafting journey with scrapbooking - which I have not done in years.  But I do have a large stash of baby paper that I just don't use very often.  So when I saw on the registry for a friend's baby shower a picture frame, I immediately thought it would be a great to fill in the frames so they could go ahead and hang it up.  The frame has "my little prints" on bottom and came with a kit so the new parents could make a print of the baby's feet and hands later on.  


Everything but the paper is by Quietfire Design.  The center frame is a stamped sentiment which unfortunately is retired and flanked by die cuts of a onesie and a baby stroller from the Little Ones die set. The words Special and Sweet were also die cut from the same turquoise card stock.
 



As you can see, I only used two different sheets of designer paper but by flipping them as base and framed center, there is a variety but it's still a cohesive look.  Thanks for looking and I'll be back with more Christmas cards soon!


Challenges I am playing in:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!