Friday, December 18, 2020

Dream big slim line card

Switching gears from all things Christmas just briefly to play around with the new Spellbinders small die of the month.  Now, I am not a cat person at all but I do have friends that are.  It's just something I have to overlook.  Lol!  But I thought making a big window would work perfectly with the Dream Big die and it fits perfectly on a slim line card.


I kept it pretty simple so it came together quickly.  I made a sunset using Distress Oxide Inks.  I used the same size as my base would be so that I knew how much to ink up.


I die cut the tree branch twice and trimmed off some so that the tree peaked in between two window panes.  I added some stars using a white gel pen and made that top star into a shooting ones by adding some motion lines.


A black cat and a touch of gold on the word dies and my card is all done!


Dare we dream big for 2021?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!