Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Quick Christmas thank you card

 It's almost Christmas! I hope you've got all your Christmas cards out by now.  I love opening the mailbox and finding a bit of that personal mail in the midst of junk mail - this is true anytime of the year but I love the frequency of it in December.  And it should keep going with a flurries of thank you cards in January.  So today I'm sharing a quick thank you card you can make and use up all those red and green scraps.



Many of the die cuts that I used were already around as extras from my previous Christmas card projects.  I did have to cut some extra pine branches to fill it in my little spray.  After gathering up one holly branch, one berry branch and 3 pine branches from the Create A Wreath set, I placed all of them together and hid the ends with a pinecone.  


I used a bit of holographic washi tape to run across the card - that was very helpful in lining up the pastel foil thank you die cut.  I topped off my spray with a bright red bow and voila - I've got a festive card ready to be filled in after all the presents are open.



Supplies used:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!