Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Sending Smiles

  I'm done with winter.  If it's not going to give me a beautiful snowfall, let's just move along.  Haha - I wish it was that easy but it is in my craft room.  I needed a cheery card and I always love butterflies in season and out of season.  So here is my happy versions of Sending Smiles in a slimline format.



I started by using an old leaf stencil by Art Impressions and sponging in some different shades of green with my Distress Oxides.  I then cut the Symbol background out of pastel green foil by Recollection and used trimmed it to use the smaller halves to flank the sides of my slimline base.


The Sending Smiles and butterflies from the Butterflies Spray and Butterfly Pocket Insert were cut from the same slightly different shades of blue cardstock.





Supplies Used:
A Way with Words Sending
A Way with Words Sweet Smiles
A Way with Words Butterflies Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!