Sunday, October 19, 2014

You are so sweet

Popping in today to share a sweet card I made today for the CASology: Candy challenge.  I picked up this Craftsmart stamp a while back from the dollar bin aisle at Michaels or ACMoore.   I *think* I was going to make some little notecards for my kids but never got around to it.  The little hearts are from another dollar item - studio g punches.  The stamp had some tiny hearts floating inside and I used these little punches to cover them up instead of trying to color them with different markers.  I can't seem to get enough of my stitched dies - I just think they are a perfect way to dress up a card without making it busy.  The larger circle is popped up with one layer and the smaller one with two layers of foam tape.  Thanks for looking!

Craftsmart, CAS, Verve, Diana Nguyen

Recipe:
Stamps:  Craftsmart and Verve Happy Hello
Dies:  MFT Blueprints 15 and Lil' Inkers Stitched Circles



5 comments:

  1. Diana...I love the white on white on your card...you really make your card CAS and I adore the idea and the design...wish you luck with the challenge and I see a winner here Diana..great CAS card....Hope you like to visiting my candy card too..big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the added little detail of the stitched edges on this - it adds interest. And I love that the candies are hearts! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, look at that sweet candy jar of hearts! So fun! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Diana! Really fresh and crisp design - love the stitched edges and little heart candies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!