Tuesday, July 22, 2014

ODBDSLC210 Believe

I love sponging - it's my favorite method for doing skies. And this image from ODBD's Keep Climbing just begs for a wonderful sky.  It looks a little surreal here but I've been amazed more times than I can count with God's artistic touch when I see a sunset.  The changes in colors - pinks, purples, blues in unexpected combinations - I almost tossed this one because of that streak of dark sky but I decided to forge ahead because I do believe this sky is entirely possible.  :)


Recipe:
Ink:  Summer Sun, Only Orange, Rose Red, Ballet Blue, and Not Quite Navy
Paper:  Recollection
Accessories:  Copics

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my talented challenge team sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until August 3, 2014 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to be placed in a monthly drawing to win a $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on the first challenge of each month.We would love to see your creations.


Have a blessed day!