Thursday, September 18, 2014

I Peter 3:18

 Quick post today - cleaning house because a friend is coming over (always need an excuse to clean properly!) and I can't make a card because that guarantees a mess.  Also painting one of the boys' room also..then there's always laundry...   

I got a new set of calligraphy pens that are just incredible - Pilot Parallel Pens.  So affordable and just really great.  I'm a pen-fanatic.  LOVE my pens.  In order to practice with them (I can only write the alphabet so many times), I have incorporated them into my daily devotions.  I write my verse for the day in my sketchbook.  It's not perfect but it does slow me down and make me dwell on each word and decide which one jumps out at me.  I'd love to hear what works for you!

Diana Nguyen, Scripture, Calligraphy, 1 Peter 3:18


Hugs,

P.S.  Since the first one contains a Scripture, I'm linking it to this week's Word Art Wednesday Challenge.


3 comments:

  1. What a great way to have devotions, the script is so perfect. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I love your calligraphy! Discovered your blog from WAW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your calligraphy is awesome. calligraphy is something i want to learn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!